Assignment Details (350 words only)
The terms comparative criminal justice system and the international criminal justice system have been used interchangeably by scholars for decades. However, some scholars have indicated that their interchangeable usage is misleading because both terms do not literally mean the same thing.
Discuss the following:
- Assuming that the statement above is true that both terms do not literally mean the same thing, how do international criminal justice systems differ from comparative criminal justice systems?
- Explain the differences between a comparative criminal justice system and the international justice system and how they are applied.
- Provide a minimum of 2 differences, and provide an explanation for each difference.
- Based on what you have learned thus far about comparative criminal justice, what influences do you see in the U.S. criminal justice system?
- Explain why they influence the U.S. criminal justice system and how you identified the influences on the U.S. criminal justice system.
- Law homework Assignment help