CRIMINAL JUSTICE CAPSTONE PROJECT PARTIAL DRAFT ONE
- Criminal Justice Capstone Project Partial Draft One Scoring Guide.
- APA Template.
- Criminal Justice Capstone Project Overview and Outline.
- APA Style and Format.
- Community of Excellence.
- Criminal Justice Undergraduate Research Guide.
- The Writing Center.
- Writing Feedback Tool.
COMPETENCIES ADDRESSED IN THIS ASSIGNMENT
- Competency 2: Explain the antecedents and consequences of crime in the broader context of interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Competency 6: Employ the professional communication skills expected of a criminal justice practitioner.
In Unit 2, you proposed a topic and prepared your Criminal Justice Capstone Project Overview and Outline. Based on the feedback from your instructor, ensure you adjust your topic to enable you to meet all project requirements. Drafting will begin this unit. Throughout the units, you will build out your project content specific to each competency.
Professor has not yet graded topic proposal paper yet, but I have attached that document.
In this unit, you will prepare your draft addressing the following competency based on your topic. Note: Use a library tool, such as RefWorks, to track your sources for the duration of your Criminal Justice Capstone Project.
Explain the antecedents and consequences of crime in the broader context of interdisciplinary knowledge.
- Explain the antecedents of the crime, connecting knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- Explain the consequences of crime, connecting knowledge from multiple disciplines.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of References: 2–3 peer-reviewed references.
- Length of paper: 3–4 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font-size: Times New Roman, 12 points.
You are required to submit your paper to Turnitin. Once you review your results and make any needed changes, submit your paper for grading. Law homework help