Start being very specific – relate this to a patient safety issue –
I have attached the first part of the assignment: please continue with the QI Plan part 2. My area of improvement is Productivity management.
Start being very specific – relate this to a patient safety issue – or HAC or NPSG. Make sure in the intro you tell the reader what you are going to focus on – which subject NPSG HAC etc.
When you post / save your document
Continue to use the area of improvement selected in the Week Three QI Plan Part l assignment to complete the following section of the QI plan.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you complete the following for the area of improvement:Productivity management
- Improvement Methodologies
- Analyze each methodology you researched. Explain the pros and cons of each methodology for your chosen area of improvement.
- Choose one of these methodologies for your organizational QI plan and explain why you chose this methodology over others.
- Information Technology
- Analyze each information technology application you researched.
- Analyze how these applications will be used to help improve the area of improvement you have chosen.
- Analyze how benchmarks and milestones are involved in managing the use of quality indicators.
- Analyze three potential benchmarks and milestones from quality indicators that could be used for your plan.
- Mission, Vision, Strategic, and Operational Plans
- Analyze how performance and quality measures are aligned to an organization’s mission, vision, and strategic plan in general.
- Analyze how the measures are aligned with the mission, vision, and strategic plan of an organization.
- Analyze barriers that can interfere with the implementation or revision of quality measures.
- Successful Implementation
- Analyze strategies to ensure successful implementation of new quality measures.
Cite at least 3 sources according to APA guidelines to support your information.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!