Research wk 2.1 | Literature homework help
Once a literature review has been completed, important theories can be highlighted that will support your research topic. For example, particular groups may naturally link to known theories, such as feminist theory for women’s perspectives, or queer theory for perspectives from the LGBT community. Or based on your research approach (quantitative, qualitative, or mixed method), there may be established theories which help you interpret findings. For example, variables in quantitative research can have established meanings and protocols.
This discussion helps you understand how this aspect of research can help you in supporting your ideas by using theoretical approaches developed and proven by researchers who have come before you. In your initial post, address the following:
- Why do you think the literature review can determine the theory that may be used in a study?
- Come up with examples of independent, dependent, intervening, moderating, control, and confounding variables. Which of these do you think are most useful in research for your particular work field or discipline of study, and why?
- Discuss the importance of theory in quantitative research. By comparison, how different is the use of theory in qualitative research?
- What are the factors that make theory use in mixed method studies unique, and why?
- How does the transformative paradigm in theory specifically relate and support advocacy and social justice in communities? Hint: Review the examples in the course text and consider specific societal issues in your community which may apply here.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!