Research studies on human services management that provide examples
- Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper about research evaluation. Include the following topics in your paper:
- Describe the two types of evaluation research, and provide examples for each type from the research studies you located in the University Library.
- Identify at least one example for each of the following topics that you plan to use for your research proposal due on Week 5:
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines, and include a title page and a reference page (no abstract is necessary).
- Use the academic journal below.
- http://web.a.ebscohost.com.contentproxy.phoenix.edu/ehost/viewarticle/render?data=dGJyMPPp44rp2%2fdV0%2bnjisfk5Ie46%2b6A7dvsgfak63nn5Kx95uXxjL6nrkevqa1Krqe0OLKws1G4qa44zsOkjPDX7Ivf2fKB7eTnfLuptUq0p7BJr5zqeezdu33snOJ6u9e3gKTq33%2b7t8w%2b3%2bS7TLWttky0ra8%2b5OXwhd%2fqu37z4uqM4%2b7y&vid=11&[email protected]&hid=4114
By: Amin-Esmaili, M.; Nedjat, S.; Motevalian, A.; Rahimi-Movaghar, A.; Majdzadeh, R. Archives of Iranian Medicine (AIM). Nov2009, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p559-565. 7p. 2 Diagrams, 3 Charts. Abstract: Background: With the expansion of scientific documents worldwide and the growth of Iranian articles published in recent years, highly sensitive electronic resources containing scientific studies can be of great help to researchers at different stages of research. This study has been conducted to examine the sensitivity of domestic and international databases to locate Iranian articles related to substanceabuse disorders or addiction. Methods: Iranian articles in three domestic databases (Iranpsych, Iranmedex, and SID) and three international databases (PsycInfo, Embase, and Medline) were compared, separately. All articles in English or Persian related to the subject in one year period (2002) were selected by two reviewers. The log linear model was applied to estimate the total number of articles and sensitivity of each database. Results: As a whole, 129 Persian articles and 29 English articles related to addiction were found in six domestic and international databases. Among domestic databases the sensitivity of each database (Iranpsych, Iranmedex, and SID) was estimated to be 66.5, 55.7 and 40.5%, respectively. Among the international databases (PsycInfo, Embase and Medline) were estimated to have 22.1, 19.1 and 17.6% coverage, respectively. A crossover search of articles retrieved from domestic databases showed that 11.6% of the Iranian articles had been published in English in international journals. Conclusion: Our findings suggest that after searching at least one general and one specialized Iranian database, 80% of studies relevant to addiction in Iran can be accessed. Introduction of developing countries’ domestic databases can be beneficial in a more comprehensive access to scientific documentations. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR] ( AN: 47784671) , Database: Academic Search Complete
Subjects: COMPUTER network resources; Addictions; Drug abusers; Databases; Iran; Substanceabuse; Drug abuse; Social problems; Drug addiction; Iran — Social conditions
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!