Reposting: need help from finance teachers for written assignment
Please note that I am reposting because someone provided me an assignment that was a direct copy/paste from termpaperwarehouse.com (I received a full refund). Work should be original and will be checked for plagiarism as required before I am able to submit. Please do not copy paste from websites such as termpaperwarehouse, antiessays, chegg, coursehero, etc.
Stock Investment Analysis (please review carefully)
Review the investment information for the Fidelity Large Cap Stock Fund (FLCSX) at http://fundresearch.fidelity.com/mutual-funds/summary/315912402.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you (tilte and reference page does not count)
1. Assess the year-to-date performance of the FLCSX fund, including the key drivers of the fund performance, and how the performance of the fund compares to the S&P 500.
2. Evaluate the volatility risks in the fund, providing an assessment of the fund manager’s performance based on the risk measurements for the fund. Make a recommendation to the fund manager for improving the performance. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
3. Compare your assessment of the fund performance to the Morningstar rating for the fund, indicating your agreement or disagreement with the rating. Provide support for your position.
4. Assess the top 10 holdings in the fund, indicating the level of diversification in the fund. Identify a company that may impose increased risk and any changes that you would recommend in the fund composition to improve the fund performance. Provide support for your rationale.
Assignment must follow these requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; in-text citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
1. In-text citations should be included every third sentence if not an original thought
2. References should be current but not more than 5-7 years old
2. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
3. Headings should be included
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!