Personnel management as human resource (hr) manager
Word Limit: 2000 +/- 10%
Citation Format: APA Referencing
References: You are required to consult and correctly reference a MINIMUM of 10 different sources of information.
Plagiarism Rate : Must be less than 9%
Choose any existing company of your choice operating in Singapore. The company can be from any industry. Imagine that you have been appointed as the Human Resouce (HR) Manager of your chosen company. Your boss has asked you to prepare a report recommending job analysis and job design, recruitment and selection strategies that can be adopted by the company to fulfil its staffing needs in view of overall Personnel Management (PM) strategies.
Organise a 2000 word (+/1 10%) report as follows:
- Introduction of the chosen company, nature of it’s business and it’s general plans in Singapore. – (100 words +/- 10%)
- Job analysis that includes (job description and job specification) of a chosen department or a position in the company. – (400 words +/- 10%)
- Job design of the chosen department or a position in the company based on design for efficiency, motivation, safety & health (ergonomics) and metal capactiy. – (400 words +/- 10%)
- Recruitment strategies and it’s implementation for the chosen department or a position in the company. – (500 words +/- 10%)
- Selection strategies and it’s implementation for the chosen department or a position in the company. – (500 words +/- 10%)
- Conclusion including how the company can benefit and add value based on the analyses and strategies presented. – (100 words +/- 10%)
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!