Hispanics in america | Social Science homework help
The Final Paper presents an overview of the topics of the course framed within one of the people groups studied, demonstrating the student’s’ ability to integrate the readings, writing assignments, and key term into a seminal project.
FINAL PAPER TOPIC
· The paper requires you to choose one of the people groups studied in the course and apply as many applicable social theories from the coursework as are appropriate. It will be supported by other work related to that people group such as movie reviews, discussion boards, article research, key words, and the like. Students will include at least five sources from outside of the coursework to supplement the paper. The paper must show how pluralism, diversity, multiculturalism, ethnocentrism, racism, and assimilation are elements of American society.
- Your paper should be 6 to 8 pages (2200 – 2500 words) and should cover the directives already given.
- You should follow accepted research approaches and citation format (APA).
- Your paper must be double-spaced in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- It is to include a simple title page in Times New Roman 12 point font including Name of paper, Course, Professor, School, Date, Student Name. It is NOT to include any pictures or artwork.
- Your paper must include an APA-style reference page that shows the sources used.
- Your paper should be well developed and convey your understanding of the readings and concepts.
- Your paper should be organized, coherent, and unified.
- Your paper should be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Base your research paper on at least five different research sources which must be listed in the concluding bibliography list. It must also include pertinent reading from the course and the textbook. Use an outline to structure your paper ensuring that you include:
o Course theories
o Examples from the textbook
o Five articles from other sources
o Examples including materials from the course (discussion board, web articles, film reviews)
- Be sure to document all contentions and “facts” mentioned in an academically acceptable manner. (See writing resources below)
If you have questions about the requirements of the paper, be sure to discuss them with your mentor well in advance of the final submission. Consult the Course Calendar for this paper’s due date. It must be submitted by the last day of the semester.
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!