Grant writing | Social Science homework help
For this Assignment:
- Review the Final Project Guidelines provided in this module’s Learning Resources.
- Carefully review the University of Wisconsin-Extension resource as well as other Learning Resources focused on project budgets. You also may find additional online information from reputable grant-related organizations.
- With consideration to feedback in Discussion 1 that you received from colleagues and your Instructor, and to your continued evaluation of the literature and funder guidelines, finalize your project Budget, Budget Narrative, and Sustainability Plan.
For your Assignment:
Part I: Budget Template
- Use the budget template provided in the Learning Resources.
- Fill in the budget template for your project.
Note: Rationale for costs will be provided in the budget narrative.
Note 2: Budget line items should consider the non-personnel and personnel resources listed in the methodology section.
Part II: Budget Narrative and Sustainability Plan
- The Budget Narrative expands on the line items of the budget, providing a reviewer detail and justification for how you arrived at the projected dollar amounts. For example: If hiring a consultant for $2,000 is a line item, the narrative might explain that this is based on 40 hours @ $50/hour.
- The Sustainability Plan explains how your agency plans to continue operating this program once the funding has run out.
- It also indicates where future funding and other resources might be obtained.
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!