For nyanya only, here is my assignment
The final paper will be a Term Sheet Negotiations Paper. The Final Paper will contribute 20% to the course grade.
Focus of the Final Paper
You have secured a meeting with a team from a venture capitalist organization. Although you have had initial discussions, serious dialogue is expected at the next meeting. In preparation, you are developing a term sheet to present in support of the entrepreneurial venture you have been exploring. In a 12- to 15- page paper (not including the title page, reference page, and appendix):
- Provide a definition of a term sheet and explain its purpose.
- Review sample term sheets provided in the text and through the National Venture Capital Association. Identify your position on what is being sold, stock amount, voting rights, dividends, founder rights, and exit provisions. For each element, provide a definition of the element, your rationale for your position, and any objective examples you have found to support your position.
- Describe the key issues that must be addressed when preparing to successfully negotiate. Include in your description of any unique considerations.
- Summarize the basic interests of the venture capitalist organization and be sure to include a discussion of objections that may occur.
- Discuss the non-financial resources that are needed.
- Choose and evaluate a legal and negotiation strategy that you will use; be sure to include the areas that you will emphasize.
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be 12 to 15 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page, references page, and appendix) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Title, reference, and any exhibits or appendices are not counted in the paper length.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Name of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!