Critical thinking homework | Education homework help
WHAT TO DO
Answer these 6 questions USING WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED ABOUT DECISION MAKING.
50-75 words maximum for each answer to each question. Do not write a full paragraph or essay.
(a) copy the question to your WORD file. (b) Type your answer under the question.
1. THE SITUATION: What is the problem you wish to solve with your decision? Follow the first step of CCT.
Also include: INFORMATION: What information do you need to solve the problem or to make a decision? Write about any BARRIERS to making this decision.
2. ALTERNATIVES (different possible solutions): What are the alternative solutions to your problem? Hint: Maybe there is some other decision that is not keep the old job, or take the new job. BUT . . . you CANNOT JUST QUIT AND HAVE NO JOB. Follow the second step of CCT.
3. VALUES: What values do you have which may influence your decision?
What are the values you have and believe in which might influence your decision? Such values could include:
⦁ having an abundance of material possessions,
⦁ having a successful career,
⦁ respecting your wife’s wishes,
⦁ having plenty of spare time.
⦁ What are your goals in life?
⦁ What does your work mean to you?
⦁ What does your marriage/family mean to you?
4. DECISION. Write your decision. Follow step 3 of CCT.
5. COMMUNICATION. Follow step 4 of CCT. How will you tell your boss? How will you tell your wife? Remember the Model of Communication to help you with the channel.
6. RISKS & CONSEQUENCES: What possible risks and consequences could happen because of your decision?
1. Read the Scenario and Instructions carefully.
2. SUBMISSION DATE: Sun/Tues sections = April 14. Mon/Wed sections = April 15
3. Submit soft copy on line to the Blackboard. MAJOR 4
4. Use the HEADINGS for each question: SITUATION, INFORMATION, BARRIERS, ALTERNATIVES, DECISION, COMMUNICATION, RISKS & CONSEQUENCES
5. Late = 2 marks off. Must upload before 4 pm on your section’s day.
6. Make a cover page with your NAME, ID, SECTION. Paste RUBRIC under these.
ACTION DESCRIPTION MARKS POSSIBLE/YOUR MARKS
Following instructions completely. Answering all the questions and including all the headings and ideas 5
Writing Quality Using proper English, full sentences, grammar, correct punctuation 2
Content Clear understanding of the ideas which is shown in your writing 3
SAMPLE ANSWER FORMAT
;lkasjdflkjasdlk;fjas;lkjdf. ;lkasjdflkjsadf;lkjas;ldkfjas. ;lkjasdf;lkjasdf;lkjas;lkdjf.
RISK AND CONSEQUENCES
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!