Content lesson presentation | Nursing homework help
Create a 7-8 slide presentation with speaker notes about a selected disease process and drug class. The presentation should provide content specific information on the selected disease process and drug class for staff or students in a clinical environment.
Follow these steps:
- Select a disease process and a drug class used to treat the disease process.
- Describe pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the drug related to the pathophysiology of the disease process.
- Describe the product, its intended use, side effects, adverse reactions, and safety issues.
- Identify ethnic, cultural, and genetic differences in patients that may affect the safety or efficacy of medications.
- How would you monitor the desired affect is achieved?
Be sure to include three to five references.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!