Century week 2 discussion | Education homework help
A New Balance
This week’s readings and videos make a strong case for much needed change for learning in the 21st century. Chapter 2 of the course text and the interactive media component present forces of resistance to change, and Chapter 2 proposes a “new balance” of teaching and learning practices that will help educators to meet 21st century goals. Consider the forces of resistance in your work or school environment. How can this new balance of educational practices help you and your colleagues to respond effectively to forces of resistance?
Post a description of two or three forces of resistance that exist in your environment/practice. Suggest ways in which the new balance of teaching and learning practices can help to create an educational community less resistant to change.
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings. As you read their responses, note those to which you would like to respond with advice, questions, comments, and/or encouragement.
Respond to two or more of your colleagues’ postings in any of the following ways:
- Build on something your colleague said.
- Explain why and how you see things differently.
- Ask a probing or clarifying question.
- Share an insight from having read your colleague’s posting.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Validate an idea with your own experience.
- Expand on your colleague’s posting.
- Ask for evidence that supports the posting.
Return to this Discussion in a few days to read the responses to your initial posting. Reflect on what you learned in this activity and/or insights you gained this week.
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!