Already past due thanks to “writepro”, so who else will do it?
Please complete the following writing assignment using these guidelines:
- 500-700 words in length
- contains introduction with thesis statement or hypothesis statement, supporting paragraphs, and a conclusion paragraph
- plagiarized work will receive a zero and will be reported to college
- quotes can only make up 10% of the writing
- you must cite statements, facts, and quotes with the author’s last name and the year of the publication
- Example: Horses should eat smaller more frequent meals (Mulligan, 2013).
- OR: In 2013, Mulligan found that horses should eat smaller more frequent meals.
- OR: Mulligan stated “Horses should eat smaller, more frequent meals,” (Mulligan, 2013).
- references must be cited using MLA or APA format (find the Citation Builder link under Course Information tab in Blackboard)
- each assignment will be worth 100 points (all 3 writing assignments make up 5% of your total grade in the class)
- points will be awarded using the rubric that you can view in My Grades
2. Part I: Explain the key steps involved in contraction and relaxation of a skeletal muscle fiber. What is rigor mortis and how does it relate to this topic?
Due – 11:59PM on November 2nd (Saturday)
Part II: Respond to at least 2 classmates’ posts to discuss/ theorize other conditions that might affect or influence the topic that was discussed (i.e. NMJ, muscle contraction, etc). Please choose from the list of diseases, disorders, toxins and drugs located in the Course Information folder.
Due – 11:59PM on November 9th (Saturday)
I can give you examples of responses if needed.
Trust us today & live to tell a success tale of best grades & plagiarsim free work!!